Private coaching is for clients who are self-funding their development. Your confidential programme will enable you to step back from your most challenging workplace dynamics, and develop a suite of effective tools so that you:
- Handle demanding colleagues, clients and contacts simply and straightforwardly.
- Respond effectively to adversarial, bullying or political behaviour, retaining influence and control under pressure.
- Work effectively with people with whom you have no or few shared values, and different ways of doing things.
- Step up to a more senior role, developing the additional skills and resources you need to succeed.
The objectives and process of your programme will be developed with you before the work starts. Your programme will likely combine business psychology and professional acting, elements which will result in you making rapid progress against coaching goals and demonstrating sustained behaviour change. This method of working will ensure that you:
- Learn about your inner world: your personality, character and values as they apply to the workplace.
- Understand the links between your intrapersonal world and the behaviour you use at work everyday, developing a greater range of options for use in challenging dynamics.
- Practise using optimal behaviour in a series of tailor-made scenarios which you select from your working life, with a skilled professional actor portraying your challenging colleagues and workplace contacts.
- Return to the workplace having assimilated a range of skills and behaviours so that you are ready to employ your new toolkit straight away.