Your bespoke executive coaching programme will enable you to step back from your day-to-day work and develop additional skills and know-how. The specific objectives of your programme will be developed with you before the work commences but could include enabling you to:
- Improve your effectiveness while reducing the personal wear and tear you experience in your role.
- Secure greater influence with key opinion formers.
- Demonstrate increased resilience under pressure.
- Handle complex political or adversarial agendas with greater insight and effectiveness.
- Demonstrate increased levels of emotional intelligence and enhanced leadership skills.
- Improve your credibility with your most challenging contacts.
- Lead your organization or team with greater self-confidence and self-belief.
- Resolve conflicts with key clients, securing their buy-in to your plans and proposals.
Your executive coaching programme will combine business psychology and professional acting, elements which will result in you making rapid progress against your coaching goals and demonstrating sustained behaviour change. This method of working will ensure that you:
- Learn about your inner world: your personality, character and values as they apply to the workplace.
- Understand the links between your intrapersonal world and the behaviour you use everyday, developing a greater range of options for use in challenging dynamics.
- Practise using optimal behaviour in a series of tailor-made scenarios which you select from your working life, with a skilled professional actor portraying your challenging colleagues and workplace contacts.
- Go back to work having fully assimilated your enhanced behavioural toolkit so that you are ready to employ it straight away.